Total Quality Management (TQM) is a systematic approach designed to help businesses progress their practices to more predictably lead to a constantly high quality product. Training in TQM is more commonly available at certificate and graduate certificate levels, but master’s degree programs also offer training in this business philosophy.
The total in TQM applies to the complete organization. Therefore, unlike an ISO 9000 initiative which may be limited to the procedures producing deliverable products, TQM applies to each activity in the organization. Also, unlike ISO 9000, TQM covers the soft issues such as ethics, attitude and culture.
The Total Quality Management Certification Test checks your information about the significant concepts, skills and techniques associated to the art of Total Quality Management. This test covers all the aspects of the art of Total Quality Management like meaning, concepts, foundation and principles of Total Quality Management, the quality management tools, implementation of Total Quality Management in an organization, and TQM in a variety of fields.
- Introduction to Total Quality Management
- TQM in Various Fields
- Quality Management Systems and Tools
- Paving the Way for Organizational Transition to TQM
- Important Aspects and Principles of TQM
Total quality management is a huge support when it comes to improving the performance of an organization and in ensuring that the products and services offered to the public are of the highest quality and carry on to meet the demands of end users so enrolling in the total quality management certification program from us can definitely do you a lot of good. Included in the coverage of our total quality management certification course are the following:
- fundamentals of total quality management
- significance of having a quality management system
- established advantages of TQM
- Foundations and framework behind total quality management
- Differences between the practices used in TQM and the practices used in traditional management
- Understanding all the major aspects and principles behind total quality management
- Committing to give the best products and services to clients
- Gathering data and analyzing them to start improving the quality of products and services
- Continuous development and human resources management and their relationship to TQM
- Vital elements of the total quality management system and quality cost system
- Building a framework that will efficiently measure quality
- Measuring and analyzing both performance and feedback
- Implementing, evaluating and controlling TQM
- Understanding the different systems and tools used in TQM and their individual functions and benefits
- Implementing total quality management in a variety of industries and fields including the manufacturing industry, education, construction and healthcare